"One horse, one win"
Year after year, the number of wins for my charges has always exceeded the number of horses in the barns. I think this remarkable statistic illustrates quite well the final goal of my training method: I want every horse in the yard to become a winner.
The underlying philosophy is to give everyone who owns an interest in a horse with me the best chances to enjoy it to the largest extent possible. As a consequence, I am very transparent when it appears that a horse will find it hard to compete at the Paris level or needs to be granted some time off in order to make the most of his ability.
- First leading parisian trainer for 2012 in our category (by number of runners)
- Trainer of Leaupartie (winner of the Prix de Psyche, Group 3, second in the Prix de la Nonette, Group 2, in 2012)
- Trainer of Blue Soave, winner of the Prix du Pin, Group 3, in 2012.
- Third trainer of the Defi du Galop 2012
- "Summer award" 2005 by the European Trainer magazine
- First leading trainer by number of wins in one season (2004/2005)
- Trainer of european all weather champion Billy Allen : 4 out of 5 stakes wins and €250.000 earnings in only three months
- First leading trainer by number of wins in quinte+ (french equivalent of class I handicaps ) in 2004